The following table indicates what is covered in our back to base warranty options.
|Warranty Type||Labour Warranty||Parts Warranty||Collection Costs||Technical Support|
|Standard||2 Years||1 Year||1 Month||Lifetime|
|3 Year Standard||3 Years||1 Year||1 year||Lifetime|
|3 Year Full||3 Years||3 Years||3 years||Lifetime|
In the unlikely event you need to claim on your product warranty, the process would be as follows:
- Diagnose any potential issued with the help of our technical support team
- Package the PC in its original packaging and return it to us for review and repair. If this is within the first month of purchase, we will cover the costs of collection.
- After inspection and diagnosis and identification as a warranty issue the PC will be repaired at no cost to you if it is in the first year from purchase. If it is in year two we will notify you of any associated parts costs.
- Upon completion the PC will be returned to you and we will cover the costs for the return.
- Accidental Damage.
- General wear and tear, misuse, neglect or damage by the buyer.
- Incorrectly installed goods.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build up.
- Consumables (Ink Cartridges, batteries, etc).
- Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Remedy of viruses.
- Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
Our warranty and technical support is non transferable and may be void if any hardware alterations are made to the PC by the user.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for full details.